Python source code¶
All the source code lives in
src/, which has several subdirectories.
This directory contains nearly all source code.
- This is the Django app containing all the models and methods which are essential to all of pretix’s features.
- This is the Django app containing the front end for organizers.
- This is the Django app containing the front end for users buying tickets.
- Helpers contain a very few modules providing workarounds for low-level flaws in Django or installed 3rd-party packages.
- Additional code implementing our customized URL handling.
- Contains some pretix plugins that ship with pretix itself
- This is the root directory for all test codes. It includes subdirectories
pluginsto mirror the structure of the
pretixsource code as well as
testdummy, which is a pretix plugin used during testing.
The language files live in
Sass source code¶
We use libsass as a preprocessor for CSS. Our own sass code is built in the same step as Bootstrap and FontAwesome, so their mixins etc. are fully available.
- pretixcontrol has two main SCSS files,
pretix/static/pretixcontrol/scss/auth.scss, importing everything else.
- pretixpresale has one main SCSS files,
pretix/pretixpresale/scss/main.scss, importing everything else.
Most client-side 3rd-party assets are vendored in various subdirectories of